Fadama Jobs and Recruitment for Graduates and Undergraduates into different positions at their Head office in Abuja and other states Nationwide.
Fadama Jobs Description
Fadama is a Hausa native word which have come to mean “irrigable land”. This has been the practice of a long tradition along the river areas of the Nation.
There are great benefits that comes with working at FADAMA Guys which we will outline below.
Prior to that, the said job that is open includes:
Fadama III AF Graduate/Unemployed Youth and Women
There are reports of an additional grant and funds made available to the Nigerian Government which has been channeled to the Fadama Development Project.
This project is aimed at the local production and cultivation of the below listed crops:
It is with these in mind that the FADAMA Jobs has received recognition nationwide which has necessitated the recruitment of graduates and the unemployed youths and women into diverse arms of Fadama Jobs.
FADAMA Jobs Criteria
- You must be a Nigerian with proves to show your nationality.
- The stipulated age bracket falls between 18 and 35 years of age.
- You must have a passion or prior knowledge for agriculture with an open mind to learn more.
- FADAMA Jobs are for candidates who graduated or have a SSCE certification and/or must have been farming a minimum of 5 years.
- You must have direct or/indirect access to land that can be use for the agro-project by FADAMA jobs.
- You don’t need to be computer literate but its an added advantage.
How to Apply for FADAMA Recruitment
Below, we’ve outlined some steps that you can follow to apply for Fadama Jobs in Nigeria.
Some locations currently receiving application includes the following:
- Akwa Ibom
STEP 1: Visit the Application Page at http://guys.fadamaaf.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: Follow the instruction on the portal and check your email to confirm the mail.
STEP 3: Confirm the mail that you received from FADAMA guys and login back to the portal.
Required Documents for FADAMA Recruitment
- Original Copy of your Primary School Certificate (Scanned)
- Original Identification (National ID Card, INEC PVC, Drivers Licence, NIMC card)
- Highest academic qualification certificate (Scanned Copies)