FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 is currently trending on www.faan.gov.ng. On this page you will get all the information about Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Jobs and how to apply.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Job History
Name: Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria – FAAN, (formally Nigeria Airport Authority)
Official Website: www.faan.gov.ng
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.
They create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it
FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 Guide
This guide on FAAN recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for FAAN 2018 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria recruitment and get your dream job.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of FAAN Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
Available Positions On FAAN Recruitment
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification at FAAN:
These includes and not limited to:
- Aerodrome Fire Officer II (AFO II),
- Aerodrome Fire Superintendent (AFS)
- Assistant Fire Superintendent (AFS)
- Assistant General Manager
- Data Management Unit (AGM-DMU)
- Assistant Security Superintendent (ASS)
- Data Management Officer II (DMO II)
- Principal Data Management Officer (PDMO)
- Security Cadet (SC)
- Security Officer II etc.
FAAN Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
All application for FAAN Recruitment will done on their official website at www.faan.gov.ng.
Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test, with a Unique Test ID Number provided in a follow up mail that will be sent to applicants.