EFCC Recruitment 2020 Application Form, Portal on www.efccnigeria.org – The Economic and Financial crimes Commission is offering Jobs in various Positions to interested persons.
EFCC Recruitment 2020
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC is a law enforcement agency founded in the year 2003 by the then former president his Excellency chief Olusegun Obasanjo as an avenue and means to tackle corruption Across the Nation.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC will be looking forward to strengthening the agency and will be offering jobs to people hoping to work and serve under the agency.
EFCC has made it known that this year’s recruitment will be done differently from previous ones as thorough investigations will be done on applicants applying for work under the agency.
The Agency will investigate documents tendered by applicants, conduct drug tests and also confirm medical reports among other things.
In a bid to scale through this phase, here are some basic Tips on How to Apply, Guidelines, Requirements and other information applicants will need if they ever want to become an EFCC agent.
EFCC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
There are certain Requirements expected of anyone applying for a Job or Post at the Agency
- Nationality: EFCC will not be recruiting applicants that are not Nigerians, so one must be a Nigerian to work at the Agency.
- Medical Report: A recent medical report is expected of all applicants.
- Qualification:(BSc, HND in the proposed field) (WAEC result of nothing less than 5 credits in one or two sitting which must also include Mathematics and English)
- Computer literacy is an added advantage as it will be duly considered.
- Passport: Two passport pictures is requested of all applicant.
- Age: 21-27
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Birth Certificate
Note that all information tendered will be investigated by the agency after interview.
How to Apply for EFCC Jobs 2020
- Visit efccnigeria.org on your web page
- Click on Careers
- Fill in the Application form
- Attach files where required
- Hit the Submit button
- Make a Print Out
Please kindly make sure you input an active email address on your application form.