DSA Recruitment 2018/2019 is currently trending on www.defencespaceagency.mil.ng/ On this page you will get all the information about Federal Defence space Administration Job and how to apply.
Federal Defence space Administration Job History
Name: Federal Defence space Administration- DSA
Established: 9th October 2014
Official Website: www.defencespaceagency.mil.ng
The Defence Space Administration (DSA) is established by the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to:
Develop and operate military Space Technologies; Support Nigerian Military operations both within and outside the country as well as Security Agencies responsible for internal security through the use of satellite;
Provide resilient and affordable Space and Cyberspace capabilities for the Nigerian Military, other Security and Law Enforcement Agencies;
DSA Recruitment 2018/2019
This guide on DSA recruitment have been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for DSA 2018 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Federal Defence space Administration recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All application for DSA recruitment 2018 must be done on their official website at www.dsa.gov.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay any one for DSA Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
DSA Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of DSA Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- Strong ability to develop and interpret technical data/information
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skill
- Highly proficient in the use of Ms Office Suite.
Other requirements are based on the Positions your are applying for. You can get the full requirements on the DSA portal under Job Description.
Available Positions On DSA Recruitment
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification, examples are
- System Engineer
- Earth Observation Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Position, Navigation and Timing (PNT) Engineer
- Satellite Systems Engineer
- Radio Navigation Engineer
- Software Engineer – Navigation etc
Note: You can’t view available positions until you start the first stage of registration.
DSA Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
All application for DSA Recruitment will done on their official website at www.defencespaceagency.mil.ng formally, www.dsa.gov.ng.
- Click on the apply now button at top right corner of the page to start register
- fill out the short registration form.
- Next is to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Login with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preffered position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.