CPN Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.cpn.gov.ng. See information about the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Job and how to apply.
CPN Job History
Name: Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria- CPN
Official Website: www.cpn.gov.ng
CPN Job Details
Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) is a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal, a legal entity charged with the control and supervision of the Computing Profession in the country.
They determine what standards of knowledge and skills are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the computing profession and improving those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit.
CPN also secure, in accordance with the provision of the Decree, the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons seeking to be registered under the Decree to practice the computing profession, and the publication from time to time, of the list of these persons.
CPN Recruitment 2019/2020 Guide
This guide on CPN recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for the CPN 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All applications for CPN recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.cpn.gov.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for CPN Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
CPN Job Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of CPN Recruitment;
- Interested Candidates or Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and a registered member of CPN.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ cards, Driver licenses, National identity cards, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
- Administrative Officer II (CONRAISS 7)
- Chief Legal Officer (Chief Counsel) (CONRAISS 12)
- Chief Finance and Administrative Officer (CONRAISS 12)
- Programmer/System Analyst (CONRAISS 08)
- Chief Programmer/System Analyst (CONRAISS 12)
How to Apply?
All applications for CPN Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.cpn.gov.ng.
- Click on the JOBS tab right on the main menu
- Select the category you want
- Complete the short form and login to your mail to confirm the application.
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.