BRISIN Recruitment form and How to apply for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) on www.brisin.gov.ng has been explained here.
BRISIN Job History
Name: Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme
BRISIN Website: www.brisin.gov.ng
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN Recruitment) is a new scheme by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the aim of employing 5,000 Nigerians into the scheme to boost the economy.
BRISIN is a system that supports the adequate storage and distribution of information as pertains to the economy of the nation.
The BRISIN recruitment is currently out to employ over Five Thousand Nigerian workers in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
BRISIN recruitment will enable thousands of applicants to better manage and store data as relates to the Nigeria economic system.
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria will work with some already established agencies to foster the economic growth of Nigeria via data storage and management.
Functions of the BRISIN Officers
Before delving into BRISIN jobs proper, let is identify the functions of the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria.
- Implement an appropriate data management and combat improper management
- Educate the public on the proper utilization of data.
- Collate and store data for proper management of the economy.
- BRISIN recruitment is not limited to one discipline and as such, an applicant from all works of life are requested to participate.
BRISIN Recruitment Details
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria recruitment (BRISIN Recruitment) exercise once out will be displayed on the official webpage of the agency.
We’ve taken out time to outlined some of the requirements for BRISIN recruitment form for the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.
- Documentation – You will be required to provide some documents for your BRISIN recruitment exercise as deemed required by the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria agency.
This will include Local Government Letter of identification, School Certificates, Recent Passport Photograph, and other documents.
A declaration of age documentation will also be required before consideration of the agency.
- Health – You must be fit mentally and physically to apply for Brisin recruitment.
- Nationality – You must be a Nigerian to serve in BRISIN!
Available BRISIN Jobs in Nigeria
We cannot disclose any BRISIN available jobs. That will be made public by the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria agency.
However, over 5000 jobs will be made available in its first recruitment exercise with basic attention on the Federal Capital Territory.
All BRISIN recruitment and job inquiries must be addressed to the official portal as disclosed above.
How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment?
There are currently vague methods in applying for BRISIN recruitment exercise.
There are two available portals initiated by the Federal Government of which includes https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register and http://www.brisin.ng/
We tried logging to both portals as at the time of writing this article and both sites seem to be offline.
Top Trending Jobs on Recruitment Day
- Nigeria Immigration Service Jobs
- FRSC Jobs and Recruitment
- High Paying Jobs in Nigeria
- DSS Jobs and Recruitment
- NSCDC Jobs and Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment and Jobs
- NAFDAC Jobs and Recruitment
If you need any updates on Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria Recruitment, please drop us a comment below.