BON Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently trending on www.bon.ng. On this page, you will get all the recruitment information about BON Jobs and how to apply.
BON Job History
Name: Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria – BON
Official Website: www.bon.ng
The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) is a broad coalition of public and private broadcasters as the nation’s umbrella Union of Terrestrial Radio Television (Tv) Direct-To-Home (DTH) Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS)
Established in 1973, the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria is today comprised of over 100 members and they collectively own over 250 radio and television stations.
BON’s vision is to foster a future-proof environment for radio, TV and new media broadcasters to serve their audiences and contribute to the development of our society.
BON Recruitment 2020 Guide
This guide on BON recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for BON 2019 recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All applications for BON recruitment 2019 must be done on their official website at www.bon.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for BON Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
You don’t need any individual to process your BON recruitment for you. You can do this yourself on BON recruitment portal. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for BON jobs in Nigeria.
BON Job Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of BON Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must sign up as a member of BON.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters’ cards, Driver licenses, National identity cards, and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess the First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result in either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
How to Apply?
All applications for BON Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.bon.ng.
- Visit the official webpage on https://bon.ng/
- Go through the details as requested
- Fill in your information
- Submit your application as applicable
All potential Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site the application opening date.
Other Jobs in Nigeria