The World Bank Group is in search of suitable candidates to fill up some vacant positions in the organization and Here is everything you need to know about it.
World Bank Group
World Bank Group Job History
World Bank Group is an International financial organisation founded in 1944 for the eradication of poverty worldwide and Economic growth of nations all over the world.
Poverty rate across the globe has drastically increased alongside the population of humans as Africa has been said to be the center of it all and the World Bank has done pretty much combating this stat as Human Development has been the very mission of the organisation.
The World Bank Group has in recent years offered loans worth in excess of $50Billion to member countries in a fight against poverty and are even much more committed to this service now that the world is going through a global economic shake.
The organisation is in search of competent candidates to fill in the office of Team Assistant in the establishment and here is everything you need to know about the offer.
Organisation: World Bank Group
Job Title: Team Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
Contract Term: Full Time
Requirements: A Minimum of 3 Years experience
Age: Not a Factor
- HND in relevant field.
- Applicant must be fluent English Communication and writing.
- Other foreign languages are added advantage.
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Microsoft office, word, Corey Draw)
- Data input and collection from Task team into database.
- Designing of Graphs, Chats and Presentation with Computer skill
Coordination of Logistics.
- Serving as Communication link between the establishment and 3rd Party.
- Work hand in hand with Supervisor.
Salary: Discussed during interview
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2020.
Warning: Don’t be a Victim of Desperate Recruiters, Application for World Bank Group Jobs are absolutely Free.