Aero Contractors Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently trending on www.flyaero.com. Here are all the details you need about Aero Contractors Careers.
Aero Contractors Recruitment
Applicants can now visit their official home page to start and submit their applications. On this page you will get all the information about Aero contractors career opportunities and how to apply.
Aero Contractors also known as Aero is a well-respected aviation service provider in scheduled commercial and helicopter offshore oil and gas sector operation.
Aero contractors career opportunities provide scheduled fixed wing passenger services to various Nigerian domestic airports and international destinations in the West African sub-region.
With Headquarter in Lagos , Nigeria , Aero contractors operates a combined fleet of around 20 helicopters and 15 fixed wing aircraft ranging from 50 seat Dash 8 to 144 seat Boeing 737-400/500, employing about 1,300 personnel.
Aero Contractors Careers
Name: Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited
Official Website: www.flyaero.com
Aero Contractors aim is to attract and retain top talent with ideas and passion that can help modify the future of their business.
By this they offer the most competitive salaries and benefits obtainable within the industry.
Now, to join the Aero Contractors team of passionate employers, below is a guide to help you start your application.
Aero Contractors Career Guide
The procedure for Aero contractors application is simple and direct. Provided you meet the requirements for the available job positions, you are sure of getting a slot with the Aero contractors.
On this note, here is a list of available positions on Aero contractors 2019/2020 recruitment
Aero Contractors Career Opportunities
- Cabin Crew (Ab-Initio) (Entry Level)
- Audit/Control Supervisor.
- Audit/Control Officer.
- Audit Officer.
- Aviation Store Assistant.
- Reservation Officer.
- Flight Officer.
- Licensed Aircraft MTCE ENGINEER Electrical & Avionics.
- Licensed Aircraft MTCE ENGINEER Airframe & Engines
Aero Contractor Job Requirement
- University Degree or HND certificate
- Basic skills like: Good communication skills, Planning and organizing skills, Ability to work under pressure, Ability to handle customer complaints effectively
- Addition Skills: applicants must possess additional skills peculiar to the area they are applying for, such as Cabin Crew license, License aircraft engineer etc
How to Apply for Aero Contractors Jobs
Interested candidates with the required qualifications can send in their application to
- email@example.com for external candidates
- firstname.lastname@example.org for internal candidates (Aero Staff)
Your Job Title should be the subject for the mail.
How To Contact Aero Contractors Customer Care
Below are the channels at which you can contact Aero Contractors Nigeria for any enquiry.