Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2020 for Administrative Positions is currently on www.airforce.mil.ng. Apply for Administrative Jobs at NAF Recruitment here.
For all those looking for Administrative jobs at the Nigerian Airforce, here are details on how to APPLY and REGISTER for a job at NAF.
Administrative Jobs at Nigerian Air Force
Nigeria Air Force is seeks to employ qualified Administrative/Financial personnel to manage the Administrative department of the Air Force in Nigeria.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
All Administrators looking to work at the Nigerian Airforce are welcomed to apply even as they further their careers.
The job category varies likewise the description as it pertains to the Administrative and Financial section of the Nigerian Air force.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Below are a list of academic qualification for Administrative/Finance Jobs at Nigerian Air Force.
The below listed academic categories must be met to apply for the Administration jobs at NAF. Please note, the below listed Academic qualification must be a B.Sc, B.A or HND of an equivalent certification.
- Business Management.
- Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Mass Communication.
- Music/Instrument Technology.
- Public Relations.
- Purchasing and Supply.
- Television and Film Production.
Requirement for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment (Administration/Finance)
Here are some of the qualifications you need to know and must be met before applying for an Administrator during NAF recruitment 2020.
- AGE: All candidates applying must be between the ages of 18yrs-28yrs.
- MARITAL STATUS: All candidates applying for Administrative Jobs at NAF must be single to apply except otherwise stated.
- MENTAL HEALTH: All candidates applying for Administrative Jobs at the Nigerian Airforce must be mentally sound to apply for this recruitment exercise.
- ATTESTATION FORMS: You must have an attestation form signed before your application will be considered. This must be done by a Military personnel not below a Squadron Leader in Nigeria.
You must present your original certificated to your documents. These includes and not limited to:
How to Apply for Administrative Jobs at Nigeria Air Force
Here, we have outlined the simplest means of applying for a Administrative Job at Nigerian Air Force. Here is how to apply for your NAF recruitment in Nigeria.
STEP 1: Visit the Nigerian Airforce Application page at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to apply for an Administrator.
STEP 2: FIll in the required document and complete all the necessary sections of the document.
Drop your comments if you have any issue as pertaining the Administrative Jobs at Nigerian Air force recruitment.